28 Day Skin Facial Promoisturiser calms redness, fades post-break out marks, balances sebum production and promotes the growth of good skin bacteria to help prevent future outbreaks resulting in a much smoother, healthier and more radiant complexion.
Good skin health requires the skin to be in perfect balance.
- Promotes growth of healthy bacteria and balances natural oil production
- Reduces blemishes, blocked pores and fades post-breakout marks.
- High in vitamins A, C and E to reduce inflammation, redness and irritation
- AHA fruit acids work to encourage skin cell regrowth
- High in tomato seed oil to calm redness
- Non/Low comodogenic rating
- 100% natural organic ingredients & cruelty free.
- Paraben, sulphate and synthetic fragrance free
- SPF 25
- Suitable for all skin types, best results for dry skin
28 Day Skin Pro-moisturiser
Aqua, Virgin Olive Oil, Zinc Oxide, Prunus armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Cetearyl alcohol & Polysorbate 60, Fractionated Virgin Coconut Oil, Vegetable Glycerin, Phenoxyethanol and Ethylhexylglycerin, Stearic acid, Xanthan Gum, Natural Mixed Tocopherol & Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil (Vitamin E), Passiflora quadrangularis fruit extract, citrus medica limonum extract, ananas sativus fruit extract, vitis vinifera fruit extract, Cucurbita Pepo Seed Oil, Sodium hyaluronate, Retinyl palmitate (Vitamin A palmitive), Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate (Vitamin C), Foeniculum vulgare dulce oil (Sweet fennel seed essential oil), Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil
Epilobium Fleischeri Extract - a rare Alpine plant known to be regulate sebum activity. The active compound of Epilobium Fleischeri is the tannin Oenothein B which has been clinically shown to decrease pro-inflammatory cytokines and reduce sebum production by 56% as well as significantly decreasing visible pore size.
Inulin, Alpha-glucan oligosaccharide - Inulin is extracted from chicory roots whilst Alpha-glucan oligosaccharide is obtained from sugar beet. These prebiotics optimise, maintain and restore the microbiota of the skin by acting as food for desirable skin microbiota and increase selectively the activity and growth of beneficial normal skin microbiota. This helps the good skin bacteria return to their natural equilibrium and lessons the hold that pathogenic bacteria, such as P Acnes, has on the skin
Vitamin A - Retinol is an extremely effective antioxidant, and can interrupt the free-radical damage process that causes skin to look and act older. This action helps prevent wrinkling and increases collagen production. Retinol is effective at managing acne and eczema, as well as improving discolorations and wrinkles from sun damage.
Vitamin C - vitamin C provides potent antioxidant protection, shielding skin from damaging free radicals. The most abundant forms of free-radical damage are environmental factors we can’t escape - think sun damage, pollution and oxygen - that assault skin on a daily basis.
- Reduce inflammation and irritation, both of which cause a cascade of damage
- Fade post-breakout red marks by improving skin’s natural healing response
- Reduce the appearance of brown spots and other types of sun damage
- Helps boost healthy collagen production for firmer skin
- Increase the effectiveness of sunscreen to boosts your skins defence against UV exposure
Vitamin E - One of the most well-known and researched antioxidants, both when taken orally and when used in skincare products. vitamin E can be a helpful for skin-healing.
Sodium hyaluronate - Sodium hyaluronate is a stable form of hyaluronic acid which helps your skin retain moisture while reducing trans-epidermal water loss (TEWL). Hyaluronic acid has been shown to reduce the appearance of acne scars by “plumping up” the skin (1)
Always patch test before initial use.
Lightly wet face prior to use
Apply once per day, ideally in the evening or night time.